NBA-NFL Crossovers:The Revolution

ColtzFan101

Slow down and put some thought into your work.

This sums it up best.

Your concepts are looking forced and hurried. As such, they've become cookie-cutter variations on the same theme. Even that theme needs some rethinking - colored sleeves and dark-colored all-monochrome jerseys are not the best examples of quality football uniforms. I like your Sonics concept because it is actually different.

Genius is in the details, and you're missing them, bigtime. Football uniforms shouldn't have basketballs on them. Logos should face in the right direction. Sock stripes involve the upper half of pro football socks only. Things like that.

You're not working with time limits. You'll do far better here if you really put some thought and care into 1 good design at a time instead of cranking out a ton of mediocrity to get it out there.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I don't think they're good enough to be mediocre...

At least 3 of my MLB to NFL crossover concepts had baseballs in them, but no one said anything...lol. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Post=Graveyarded

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived