Pitt Football Concept

Law00

Oh, now I got it. I didn't get where the hi-jacking came along in that thread at first, but now I see. I didn't notice that these were made by you, not the creator of that thread. As I said in that thread though, I like the first two the best. I like the old script to the new block style.

Oh, now I got it. I didn't get where the hi-jacking came along in that thread at first, but now I see. I didn't notice that these were made by you, not the creator of that thread. As I said in that thread though, I like the first two the best. I like the old script to the new block style.

hahaha

i thought the same thing.

SigReflect.png

• 1 month later...

Oh I love the first one...the old classic Tony Dorsett look! Im a fan of the Akron Zips and for years our uniforms have paralleled the Pitt Panthers, both teams having experimented in YELLOW and GOLD with blue...I have always prefered the YELLOW..nice job! Great classic look.

These pictures were removed from the Redesigning the Big East that I hijacked.

I have only dome the home Jersey so far

1009963.gif

7988163.GIF

63923402.GIF

90677972.GIF

looks like u took the steelers jersey and pasted over it

Almost anythings better than what theyve got now. Its nice but it could be better.

55867.jpg

Great concept.

oBIgzrL.png

These pictures were removed from the Redesigning the Big East that I hijacked.

I have only dome the home Jersey so far

1009963.gif

7988163.GIF

63923402.GIF

90677972.GIF

looks like u took the steelers jersey and pasted over it

Almost anythings better than what theyve got now. Its nice but it could be better.

55867.jpg

Great concept.

Agreed. Although the bright yellow/gold is a bit TOO subtle. Otherwise, great job. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived