Chicago Wind

Robert89

hmmm...well, I don't really like the wordmark. The logo's pretty good. It's a great idea. The letters look like wind current, so that's a success. I just don't like the font you chose for the wordmark. Maybe have large, bold "Wind" and have lines ahowing a breeze going through it. Sort of like the old LA Kings(early/mid 90s) style, but more like wind, rather than just lines.

yeah just get rid of the effect on the font

personally i like the effect....it makes it look like it is in the wind (blowing in it)....

i dont know about that helmet...on the logo design you have the blue words outlined by orange, maybe have that on the helmet and then another color as the background off the helmet...also if you rotated the logo to the right a little it would be better IMO

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

It's a nice idea- if a little derivitive of teh RocaWear logo.

That said, I would focus on clean, bold lines that suggest wind. The small pockmarks and indents along the borders suggest something old and worn. Something that was weathered by the wind rather than representative of the wind itself.

Perhaps a two-tone blue color scheme- or some purple or gray. The goldenrod doesn't seem to convey the idea of wind- too warm for a team that is named after something that is inherantly cool.

Archived