Eclipse Logo

Vertigo

Couple things - but not bad.

1. The first time I saw it, I saw "CLIPS". Had you not mentioned what it was supposed to say, it wouldn't have hit me the first time I read it. Which is not a ringing endorsement - any identity mark should make it very clear what you're identifying, and this didn't right off the bat. The "E"s are so much bigger than the rest of the word, so much thicker, and in a different font. Very misleading.

2. Many of the elements in the logo are round - the black circle, the sun peeking out from behind it. So why are the "E"s elliptical? Try rounding the "E"s out so they follow the curves of the black circle more. Then, thicken up the "CLIPS" font and find something a little more in line with how you did the "E"s. The "CLIPS" looks kinda benign where the rest of the logo is a little darker and sinister.

This'll be nice when it's done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived