The Stamps Choked

BCBoy

Well the Western semi-final between Edmonton and Calgary has ended and I can't believe the Stampeders. Reynolds played a good game yards wise but had a bad case of fumle-itis, and both times came after a long Burris completion. By the end of the 3rd quarter despite the turnovers the Stampeders looked like they were headin' to the western final but turnovers killed 'em in the end.

Now the Eskimos are comin to Vancouver next to play the BC Lions in the Western Final on Sunday, :mad: I hate dem ESKIMOS! :cursing: They always seem to come out on top, but they won't next week, the Lions will make sure of it!

Sorry, Stampman, I was cheerin' for the Stamps on this day as well, but that's the way it goes.

It sucks when they lose--especially with the way they played the second half with all the fumbles, stupid penalties, missed blocks, etc---and also who they lost to...

BUT overall I can't be too down on them--this season was so much better than the last 3, and honestly I wasn't expecting them to win it all this year.

I'm sure they'll be better next season--they should have learned some big lessons this year.

(And let's see Creehan as head coach.)

Oh well life goes on, and I move on.

I have only one more thing to say in true A.B.E. fashion--

GO LIONS!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like the Eskimos because they are the only CFL team with real grass.

Well, that's not necessarily a good thing--just ask the players...

(On that note also the Stamps will be tossing their old astro turf and getting some new form of field turf--I saw some players get caught and stumble due to the turf today--on both teams--one Eskimo missed a few plays from "rug burn")

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

one Eskimo missed a few plays from "rug burn"

This is why a CFL team could never compete with any NFL team....

Well it was an Eskimo--not a Stampeder :D

And you haven't seen that turf--it's bad--and I am so glad they're tearing it up.

Archived