Browns back to the solid brown socks

In 5..4..3..2..1

Glad the players have more fashion-sense than some of you old phogies.

Those butt-ugly striped socks should be burned. They went out of style with leisure suits and bell bottoms.

wow, 5 posts deep and he's already spitting insults - where's the respect???

I personally liked the Browns striped socks alot, as it was unique among all the solid socks you see already in the NFL. I also wish they'd put the TV numbers back on the sleeves, like they were prior to the move to Baltimore in 96. But I understand that NFL jersey sleeves are pretty much going the way of the dodo bird, as has been discussed many times here before.

And for the record, I'm 24, pal. I wasn't even around for bell bottoms or leisure suits.

wow, 5 posts deep and he's already spitting insults - where's the respect???

well he could just start up mindless threads and post to catch up with the so call Vets.

As for the stripe socks, look at the Ravens my friend. They look 10x better with the black sock then the stripe one. Now if we can get teams like the Bears and Chiefs to reconsider.

I hope the Bears and Chiefs never do the solid sock thing. I think the Ravens looked alot better in the white sock with the stripes. What color sock would the Bears wear with the blue pants and the Chiefs with the red pants? No not the blue sock blue pants or red sock red pants that would suck. The Browns kinda pissed me off with the switch back to the solid brown Butch Davis era socks but it works alright because they wear white pants home and away same reason it works for the Ravens because they wear white pants home and away as well. So long as they don't wear same color socks as pants it's acceptable

Archived