New Orleans Saints

Evan

At first when approaching this idea, I probably could have went and emphasized the black. It would have looked nice but would have been too easy. When gothamite (i think it was him) showed a picture of the old saints uniforms (i can't find the topic now) but they were quite sharp. I was trying to achieve a style like that but one that was a bit darker. Notice the pant stripes, I couldn't resist the urge to screw with the pant stripe just a little. I think the striped socks work on the home, but im not so sure on the road, I didn't want to go all black though...enjoy!

Comments?

updated link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/eva...leansaints2.gif

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

What I like: the traditional sleeve stripes, the pants stripes, and the socks

What I don't like: As everyone else has mentioned, that color gold is way to dark for the Saints. Lighten it up a little bit, and I think you've got a winner.

AM.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In general I like it, but the Saints have never had sleeve stripes like that. Make them more like what they've had and it would look better. Also think the fleur-de-lis is overdone, it's too much to have it on the helmet, jersey, and pants (same complaint I have about the current uni's).

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived