Athletico Philadelphia redesign

gordie_delini

Wow, that's good stuff. And the kite/key is an underrated idea (although it made for a horrible sculpture at the base of the Ben Franklin Bridge).

If it's possible, I would consider a blue/gold/blue (in equal vertically oriented thirds, like the French or Italian flags) background for the crest or jersey, to mimic the city flag. But I don't know if it could be done without ruining the great kite drawing.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow.

Just... wow.

I like how you kept the elements of the badge that I made and make them look not-sucky. :D

This, in case anyone is interested, was what I came up with for the kits initially:

(Home, Away, Alternate, Keeper). As you can see, Gordie_D's work is a lot better.

I actually perfer the Reebok set if only because I think it incorporates the colors and the look a lot better, although both are neat.

In conclusion... :notworthy: , :notworthy: , and notworthy again. These are awesome.

And it would, indeed, be neat if MLS went with something like this. I think they should. But then I'd need to find something new for my IFA team, and I don't want to. o_O

philly.png

(quote is actually from Bigbrain61)

Wow.

Just... wow.

I like how you kept the elements of the badge that I made and make them look not-sucky. biggrin.gif

This, in case anyone is interested, was what I came up with for the kits initially:

(Home, Away, Alternate, Keeper). As you can see, Gordie_D's work is a lot better.

I actually perfer the Reebok set if only because I think it incorporates the colors and the look a lot better, although both are neat.

In conclusion... notworthy.gif , notworthy.gif , and notworthy again. These are awesome.

And it would, indeed, be neat if MLS went with something like this. I think they should. But then I'd need to find something new for my IFA team, and I don't want to. o_O

glad you're happy, brian! and that's exactly what i was trying to do for you - i wanted to keep ALL of the elements from your design - because it has a good them to it, and just play around with it - i did the same with the kits - so what i will do now is give you names and numbers of the players you have there on the reebok kits, and then email the whole kabob to you - once again, i'm glad you're a happy camper!

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived