Australian Cricket

Alphabet Man

I went with a modern look and with the ODI shirt was going to bring back the 80's World Series Cricket designs and mix it in by didnt oh well here we go...

Gold is ODI uniform, creamy-beigey-whiteish colour one is the Test match shirt, and the jacket is a jacket

Australia-Cricket-1.gif

C&C fellas

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

B-b-b-b-ut its the test shirt... you can't have coloured trim! It's bad enough that England and South Africa have piping on their shirts! :mad:

liverpool-1.png

B-b-b-b-ut its the test shirt... you can't have coloured trim! It's bad enough that England and South Africa have piping on their shirts! :mad:

yeh i know but for the sake of designing a cricket shirt.......but i kept the beigey creamy white colour.....

Really like the one day shirt but as others have said, the test shirt can't have that much green. The test cricket uniforms that Australia now have are fine because the trim isnt very visible and serves more of an ergonomic purpose than an aesthetic one (it allows for greater movement of the arms and torso and also keeps the player cooler).

I like the jacket as well but would probably go with more yellow trim in the main body.

sig.png

I actually like the shade of off-white/cream that adidas use for the current Australian test shirts. The FILA shirts were always a bit too white for my liking.

liverpool-1.png

I like the cream colour as well, most other nations wear plain white but the cream really compliments the colour of the baggy green in my opinion.

that's why i used green cos it matches together.....if only the pants would match the shirt.....i think that adidas should make a team pants, that match the cream's....instead of palyers wearing players sponsors pants imo......

Very true, most sponsors make the pants plain white and if adidas made the pants to go with the shirt it'd be great but the convention of the separate sponsor for the pants seems like it will stick for a while. Disappointing really.

sig.png

Archived