Yahoo Team logo question

Chiefster2000

Everyone knows how Yahoo! has created logos for each team page. Some team page do not have a logo. Does anyone know why? Also interesting is that Cleveland State Vikings do not have a logo.. Yet they have one on there servers80x60.gif

Look at the homepage

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/teams/cbh

Does anyone know how to contact them so they can add it in?

That Cleveland State logo reminds me a little too much of Marvin the Martian from the Bugs Bunny cartoons.

mymarvin.jpg

"Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Really, because it looks like a viking to me.

I agree that it looks like a viking, but not what I think a viking should look like (if that makes any sense). It reminds me of Marvin the Martian because of the features (i.e., round, overly large head, helmet, gloves, etc.), not because it looks particularly like him. Overall, I don't think I would go in that direction if I was designing a viking logo. It is too much like, well, a cartoon.

Oddly, BTW, it is the viking, and not the martian, who is green. <_<

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived