Yahoo Team Logo Changes

Chiefster2000

What really sucks is that USF is in its 3rd season using the "U" logo and Yahoo still has this

sbn.gif

Ditto for Lafayette re: using the logo in my sig. They use this instead, but I really don't care because I love the old growling leopard head (even if it sometimes shown in maroon and sometimes in black).

laa.gif

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

What really sucks is that USF is in its 3rd season using the "U" logo and Yahoo still has this

sbn.gif

Ditto for Lafayette re: using the logo in my sig. They use this instead, but I really don't care because I love the old growling leopard head (even if it sometimes shown in maroon and sometimes in black).

laa.gif

then i dont advising going to fox sports eather same old USF and other old logos for college...........all but ESPN is not up to par.....shame on the rest of the network sites

sbn.gif

Which is worse, by the way.

I don't really like the "U" either, but this one is horrendous.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived