Columbus Blue Jackets

kroma

I personnally hate the 'Jackets concept, except for their alt logo, think it's cool! So with that in mind, thouth i give my two cents on that concept. Change the template, add more grey, use two shades of blue (with the home jersey), loose some stars and made another logo, based on the alt one they have. I know it might look lame, but with paint it's pretty hard, but there's nothing like practicing to get better!

CBS.png

I like this entire concept (maybe my favorite Kroma Koncept of all) with one exception: black and dark blue do not look good together. Honestly, it looks careless - like you started using one color, switched to the other and didn't change the parts of the sweater you already colored with the first color. Used together, black and navy are just different enough to be noticeable, but not so far apart that people won't think something is wrong.

Beyond that, it's great work, with some potential. I'd also consider thickening up the red outline on the back numerals - the outline is as thick on the 4" sleeve numerals as it is on the 10" back numerals, which are very thick and bulky.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

looks too much like the patriots converted to hockey. The logos awkward, the black with the alt is ugly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like your idea a lot. It's real nice. I think, though, that the logo looks a little awkward. I'm thinking maybe you should try to extend the flag, and have the whole thing in there. Then have the puck going across the center of it. I don't know how that would look, but it's worth a try. Great job on the rest, I like it.

teamsnew2.png

Archived