Another concept... The Winnipeg PolarBears

Le Québécois

I'm not too high on the neon green, it seems really out of place on this one. White would work better in its place, really complete the polar theme of the uniform

I think the logo would work better without the neck of the bear, and with something different on the shoulders. It's a bit overwhelming seeing that logo three times

The bright colors look a little off with that all-white logo. Maybe some white to the uni or some color to the logo is needed. Also the green and blue on the bottom of the uniform looks sort of uneven, but not too bad. And the crest logo on the shoulders never really work too well either. Other than that, though, good idea.

edit--

I agree with zer0. Some more white to the uniform would make it much more polarbearish.

teamsnew2.png

The problem I see with your recent wave of concepts are the logos themselves not having any color in them so they look completely out of place. This throws of the balance of the concept. I love your out-of-the-box color schemes, but you can't really pull them off on the jerseys if these colors don't exist anywhere on the logos.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The problem I see with your recent wave of concepts are the logos themselves not having any color in them so they look completely out of place. This throws of the balance of the concept. I love your out-of-the-box color schemes, but you can't really pull them off on the jerseys if these colors don't exist anywhere on the logos.

Nice constructive comment..

Gotcha!

edit ___ But then, come to think of it, my recent concepts were a rhino, a shark and a polar bear which are not too colorized animals... ahahahahha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

edit ___ But then, come to think of it, my recent concepts were a rhino, a shark and a polar bear which are not too colorized animals... ahahahahha

As for bears, I've seen green, gold, blue, gray, black, brown, etc. Sharks...black, teal, navy, etc. With the rhino...i completely understand, but you've got full creative licensce! :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived