St. Louis Blues Concept

steiny_ramone

i have concluded that the St. Louis Blues have the best looking jerseys in all of sports that utilize royal blue and navy, and they have had even better jerseys than the ones they wear now. On the home and road i created, navy is used in a reduced role, as trim. I think the blues have had a similar jersey before with red trim maybe? As for the alt, i wouldn't expect them to ever wear anything like that. There is already a team in their division with a weird yellow jersey. I just threw it out there to see what you think of it. C+C please

Homestlconcept2.jpgAwaystlconcept.jpgAlternatestlconcept3.jpg

I've envisioned the Blues having jersey's similar to those as well. You executed the home and away perfectly, they are awesome, but the Alt should be scrapped yellow and "Blues" don't go together! Try dark blue, like the colour you have on the lower diagonal stripe in the alternate, with the yellow switching with the dark blue.

The diagonal stripe doesn't suit the logo--it makes it look awkward--as if it's about to fall.

It's a musical note--and they go on a music staff (or staves) that are not leaning--and I guess it's the musician in me that reats that way.

I've seen yellow Blues alts before--but I think they're overkill in general--so it's the idea I'm not into-not the execution.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived