Los Angeles Fighting Bees

Le Québécois

Still creating with MSPaint and having fun.... I especially like to read your C and C... It's fun to see how different people put focus on different things in the same concept...

So far, I've send...

Edmonton Vikings

Montreal Rhinos

Seattle Nomads

Winnipeg Polar Bears

Miami Sharks

Las Vegas Magicians

Boston Shamrocks

and now...

THE LOS ANGELES FIGHTING BEES

fightingbees.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW

Un autre de tes concepte innovateur! J'aime *a!!!!! Mais dis-moi, es-tu en train de former une ligue a part de tous? Tu as déja plus de club que l'AMH 2004! lol!!!

Bon travail, j'aime le choix de couleur, et que tu utilises des culottes et un casque rouge plutôt que noir, excellente idée. Continue tes envois, je les attends avec impatience!

Another of your innovative concept! I like!!! But tell me, are you creating a league of your own! You've already got more teams than the WHA 2004! lol!!! Good work, i like your colors scheme, and using red pants and helmet instead of black, great idea. Keep up your good work!

I like this concept, especially the color scheme. This being a hockey concept, do you think it might be possible for the bee to be wearing hockey gloves (that it is preparing to drop, of course), or would that be a little too much?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Hey mon ami, ton imagination semble être basée sur les Stingers de Concordia... Bravo, continue ton beau travail. :D

Hey Buddy, could your imagination based on Concordia University Stingers..

Keep up good work!

GO LAVAL GO!

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Archived