Fubar resturant and bar

Orville

where would it be may i ask.

I like them all just the grey lines in #3 bother me. I think its because of the stars there. Other wise...Good job :notworthy:

Ok, this really bothers me.

I know you only have 8 posts, and that this is a good idea..but the "Not Worthy" smilie is pushing it.

I've been seeing it more often, and it just bugs me. Just because someone came up with something original doesn't mean you have to to imitate Mike Meyers.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I like them all just the grey lines in #3 bother me. I think its because of the stars there. Other wise...Good job :notworthy:

I know you only have 8 posts, and that this is a good idea..but the "Not Worthy" smilie is pushing it.

I've been seeing it more often, and it just bugs me. Just because someone came up with something original doesn't mean you have to to imitate Mike Meyers.

I second that.

KCScout76's bro is opening up a place in Dallas...

More info (and submissions) on the requests board. Lots of good stuff too!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I second that.

Ok, now I know you guys have like a combined 5000+ posts but really what's the point of complaining about someone putting a smiley on thier post...thats insane...it wasn't even contributing to the original thread which is more annoying than a smiley IMHO either way if someone is over zealous and wants to throw in a smiley so be it...pick battles...thats not one to pick.....

Anywhoooo.... :blink: I agree with the arch comments, something dealing with the Dallas skyline would be more fitting and anything with that kind of font does really tend to look like FUBU, like a few posts before said, but there are a few posts out there about this particular request that tend to look like FUBU...Also, being from TX I liked the fact that you stayed away from the whole western style which is overplayed....the stars are a nice touch but there does need to be something other than the colors that destinguish it as a TX bar.

CIDesignSig.png

Getting back to business - let's move away from the 'smilies' to the logo.

I agree about the arch, but there's something about it I like. The resturant is in Dallas so I like the stars (mind you - I can't speak for my brother, but I do have some influence - he trusts my insight, and I trust your insight) Together we can create a 'kick Ass' logo.

I like #2 & #3; but combine them. However, I can see where the gray would takeaway from the clean look that #1 has. With the stars (ie Dallas Cowboys), it adds a nice touch. I can see #1 with the stars above the FUBAR text.

I'm not so sure the arch is a bad thing, but again, I trust the groups insight on it.

Second option, No Arch, but stars above the FUBAR like in #3. I do like the Bar & Restuarant text below the blue line and not just below the FUBAR text.

Great start there Orville!!!

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

QUOTE (Against All Odds @ Tuesday, November 29th, 2005 - 19:59:54)

thanks for all the advice. I am new to this whole logo thing i've never made one but i love looking at logos that other people make. i'm currently working on a hockey logo called the toronto towers. also i still dont know where this resturant is going to be.lol

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived