Panther's Uni Mistake

lordholmes

Something that has really bugged me this year is a mistake with the Panther's pants. The Panther head logo is missing from the pants.

I've only noticed it this year, and imagine it is just a slip up by the equipment manager. I could understand this type of slip up on a thrid string QB, but it has shown up on DeShaun Foster and Mike Wahle. Wahle is the starting LG and Foster looks to be the starter at RB this week.

So is this just a mistake with the equpiment manager or could the supplier (Reebok) be to blame? Either way I feel it looks really crappy and needs to be fixed. :cursing:

For example see this link:Charlotte.com Picture

The picture shows Jordan Carstens #67 starting RDT.

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

This was brought up a few weeks ago. But that time was funnier because the picture from the official Panthers page was Photoshopped specifically to ADD the logos to the missing players. The shot was of the 5 linemen and 2 of them were missing the logo, as shown by the original unPhotoshopped picture we found.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

This was brought up a few weeks ago. But that time was funnier because the picture from the official Panthers page was Photoshopped specifically to ADD the logos to the missing players. The shot was of the 5 linemen and 2 of them were missing the logo, as shown by the original unPhotoshopped picture we found.

Ah I see, lol. Well this can be sent to the graveyard.

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

I never noticed. Really, it's a minute detail. You really have to be focusing in on the player's uniform to notice something like that. I just prefer to watch players play football rather than see if a small logo is at the hip of their pants. If there are any large uniform inconsistencies, then I'll have words.

I never noticed. Really, it's a minute detail. You really have to be focusing in on the player's uniform to notice something like that. I just prefer to watch players play football rather than see if a small logo is at the hip of their pants. If there are any large uniform inconsistencies, then I'll have words.

haha, this is a forum for us uniform watchers. I think it is interesting that the whole Panther team can get away with this. Yet Portis would get fine for not having socks like everyone else.

Archived