birmingham maple leafs

fiasco!

god, it's been a long time since i've posted any designs here.

someone contacted me through my website about doing a logo for a fantasy team, Birmingham Maple Leafs. the pay is low, so i only quoted an hour of work. i think it turned out ok, despite the short amount of time alloted to work on it. i know the "birmingham" in the tail is skewed out of proportion, but i'll wait for the client to see if he wants it fixed.

birmingham-maple-leafs.gif

bash away.

i think it looks really good, like the logo, . I dont think you should fill in the A, P, L, S with black, maybe just with the background. Also the f in leafs looked like a T to me, maybe it is just the font...i thought a f had a loop at the bottom of it, but like what i said, probably the font.....like the leaf with the laces, looks really cool.........really good for a hours time.....

also, is it just me or does the outline on the left not match up??? maybe its another hook thing, but if it is, put that on the other side also, or is that taking the canada flag.......

good job.. :notworthy:

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

I does look good and I understand that there are maple trees in places other than Canada, but that's a huge symbol of the country. It's a little odd seeing Maple Leafs on an American city name.

the client is a british guy that lives in toronto. i'm guessing Birmingham is his hometown, and he's embraced canadian culture, hence the maple leaf moniker.

Archived