Oregon Ducks

tj4eck

Your design is pretty "out there," but I'm afraid it is too tame for Oregon.

The side "stripe" is pretty unique. I would need to see it in 3-D before I could make a final judgement as to whether or not I like it.

I green and white unis are cool, but not the yellow. Looking at it is like staring into an eclipse.

ummm hello???

anyother C&C!!!

it would be helpfull

As a fellow Oregonian, I'll go easy on ya, but...

Patience, young grasshopper! I wish I could get more C & C on my concepts, too. But I know that if someone sees it and wants to share their opinion, they will. Otherwise, they won't. Anyways....

Your concept is pretty good. The "O" wordmark at the base of the collar reminds me of some soccer kit (Arsenal?) and the white uniform needs more contrasting trim. I'm tired of the Ducks road jersey looking like practice gear. Maybe some stripes on the socks, too?

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Your concept is pretty good. The "O" wordmark at the base of the collar reminds me of some soccer kit (Arsenal?) and the white uniform needs more contrasting trim. I'm tired of the Ducks road jersey looking like practice gear. Maybe some stripes on the socks, too?

yeah i didnt have time or energy to do the socks or shoes

and as for the "o" on the base of the collar.....i dont think i have ever watched soccer but i liked to play it in grade school

thanx for the c&c

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I like them, minus the yellow uniforms. The yellow ones remind me of a not quite ripe banana. But these are far better than the crap those "understood genises" at Nike are putting them in.

Arrrgggg...Nike makes me so mad.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived