Anaheim third jersey spotted?

uniformity

just saw an interview with sergie federov on canadian sports highlight network the Score (channel 54 in vancouver)

in the background there were home road and what I assume are the old third road jerseys. (All that was visible was the bottom part of jersey and the logo area.) Could they be bringing them back?

No, but I saw that interview too. The new alternate is black, with no use of the current Ducks logo.

You've got to be kidding me.  Are they at least using the shoulder logo?

Am I the only one who doesn't like the Ducks old alts?  I found the sleeves on them to be extremely cluttered.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

They were ok, but not great.  The thing I didn't like about them was a lack of trim on the bottom of the jersey; I'm not a big fan of jerseys without some sort of trim.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I am also not a fan of having no trim or anything along the bottom on a jersey. (Well mainly white jerseys...all white jerseys need something down there. A few dark jerseys that have no trim on the bottom look okay, like the Rangers 3rd).

I think the actual new third is supposed to be unveiled at the Ducks season ticket holder party which is either this weekend or sometime next week.

POST 700!!!! and 1!!!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived