Belfour's No.2

Suigi

And he did it in the least glorious way possible, letting in 6 goals en route to a 9-6 Toronto stomping of NY Islanders.

Still, kudos to Eddie for making it that far.

Roy's still far too long of a way off, even if Belfour decides to do the whole Johnny Bower thing and goaltend into his mid-40s.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

What a gmae to get the big win in...that was crazy, turnt he channel for a second and there are two goals scored.

Congrats to Eddie. i can't see him staying around to break Roy's record though, he's already starting to show some wear and tear. I remember hearing something baout him splitting more time with Telquist this season

I'm sure he is done at the end of this season, or MIGHT stay to play out his contract. He may do the honorable thing and just retire, freein up 6 mill for the Leafs to fix up their squad, if Pogge does well, he could split time with Tellqvist next season...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yes, but one of those starts was against the freakin' Senators and that "Majority Line" of Spezza, Heatley and Alfredsson.

And need I remind you that the previous two starts Belfour only let in two goals apiece?

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

And need I remind you that the previous two starts Belfour only let in two goals apiece?

Doing what is expected of him is not worthy of a "note", besides 14 GA in two games is terrible, whereas 4 GA in two games isn't anything too spectacular but it is decent.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Doing what is expected of him is not worthy of a "note", besides 14 GA in two games is terrible, whereas 4 GA in two games isn't anything too spectacular but it is decent.

Well he did dominate the first period of the Sens game where he played like a top notch goalie, but once the penalties started to be called, thats where he and the team fell apart. Same with last night, most of the goals against came on power plays.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Second all time. Sheesh. To think I saw him play in college. I'm old.

1987UND.jpg

P. S. - Nice pads dude.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived