Pats-Jets

brinkeguthrie

1) would the Pats helmets look better if:

kept current logo but changed facemasks to blue, as blue is the predominant color for them..OR change the blue uni's to red...

OR

bring back Pat Patriot.

2) why does Belichick always wear the hoodie? (class move tho: he has initials on there- so do other coaches). Is it superstition?

would the Pats helmets look better if:

kept current logo but changed facemasks to blue, as blue is the predominant color for them..OR change the blue uni's to red...

Yes! I think the red facemask sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd really like to see them go back to red as the primary color.

OR bring back Pat Patriot.

I also wouldn't mind to see that, but it ain't gonna happen. With the four Super Bowl appearances and three championships they've won with the Flying Elvis, I'd say his big head will be stuck to the sides of their helmets for years to come.

Furthermore, as much as I liked Pat, he is a bit dated. Perhaps he should stay in the past.

Funny thing about the Patriots: I always kinda liked them when they had the red and Pat Patriot, but have really disliked them ever since they switched. Adding Leon Dillon to the team didn't help any.

I was just noticing the red face masks last night...really look out of place...either go with blue, gray or switch the jerseys back to red to match them LOL. Wasnt it kind of neat that the N.Y.Jets were in the very first ABC MNF game and also in the very last? LOL They lost both of course

This may be old news but did anyone notice how the Jets patch on the left shoulder actually overlaps the sleeve stripe on some of the Jets players?

1135688620_8568.jpg

1135689919_3936.jpg

tsk, tsk. Where's the consistency?

Wasnt it kind of neat that the N.Y.Jets were in the very first ABC MNF game and also in the very last?  LOL They lost both of course

OT, but - not only did the Jets lose both, but they lost them by the same score - the losing end of 31-21!

Back on-topic: If the current Pats uniforms are here to stay, then a switch to navy blue masks would be nice.

This may be old news but did anyone notice how the Jets patch on the left shoulder actually overlaps the sleeve stripe on some of the Jets players?

1135688620_8568.jpg

1135689919_3936.jpg

tsk, tsk. Where's the consistency?

It's not inconsistency, rather the cut of the jersey which varies by player. The area between the stripe and the collar is smaller.

spikes.jpg

Archived