Logo Question

SteveToms

This is an official warning from the CCSLB topic police.

Your topics *MUST* describe the contents of your message, not tease it, or cut off your thought.

Please revise your topic titles in the future to clearly state the topic contained within.

And please, for the sake of anyone who might want to help you, at elast list who the teams are, where you got the picture, why you want to know, etc.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

This is an official warning from the CCSLB topic police.

Your topics *MUST* describe the contents of your message, not tease it, or cut off your thought.

Please revise your topic titles in the future to clearly state the topic contained within.

And please, for the sake of anyone who might want to help you, at elast list who the teams are, where you got the picture, why you want to know, etc.

nitwit...

it spells out "W-O-L-F-P-A-C-K"

plain as day.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

It's Phlex and I believe the Spectrum. I should know--I won the contest (along with 159 other people) naming the franchise the Phantoms. I however was the big winner of the drawing and got free season tix for their first year--96-97. True story and my only street cred for posting on this board.

Bring back the Whale!

It's Phlex and I believe the Spectrum. I should know--I won the contest (along with 159 other people) naming the franchise the Phantoms. I however was the big winner of the drawing and got free season tix for their first year--96-97. True story and my only street cred for posting on this board.

You are correct. And great call on the team name!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived