GLIFL All-Star Logo

Geoff

Sweet, I knew that we were getting an indoor football team, but the all-star game? This is good for the Lehigh Valley, and will hopefully accelerate the AAA baseball team we've been rumored to be getting for years...

Sweet, I knew that we were getting an indoor football team, but the all-star game? This is good for the Lehigh Valley, and will hopefully accelerate the AAA baseball team we've been rumored to be getting for years...

I didn't think that was rumor any more. Aren't the Phillies moving down the NE Extension from S/WB to Allentown in the next year or two?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I didn't think that was rumor any more. Aren't the Phillies moving down the NE Extension from S/WB to Allentown in the next year or two?

That's what they're now saying, but I'm not sure if it's completely official. We still have no ballpark big enough for them to play in here. I'm sure building that is the biggest issue.

Lehigh Valley = Great Lakes?

Somebody get the Commissioner of this league a map!  :D

I was holding my tongue on that. Sure Bethlehem is about 15 miles from New Jersey if that), but if you go all the way across the state to Erie, that borders the Great Lakes. Isn't that close enough? :P:P

Besides, if Notre Dame, DePaul and Marquette, can be in the Big East, . . . :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived