Time For Some Creativity

The Nation

Never really understood why the Lakers didn't just give up the ghost and admit that their color is dark purple rather than lavender. The only lavender I see in their uni is... nowhere.

As for the thought that navy blue is the best in sports, nothing is the best when it's oversaturated unless it has a long tradition. Bears, Yankess, Red Sox, etc. are good examples of navy working and not being trendy. The Chargers are a perfect example of a team that had a great combo (actually two great combos) who just wanted to be "cool" and go navy. Shamefull in my book.

Never really understood why the Lakers didn't just give up the ghost and admit that their color is dark purple rather than lavender. The only lavender I see in their uni is... nowhere.

As for the thought that navy blue is the best in sports, nothing is the best when it's oversaturated unless it has a long tradition. Bears, Yankess, Red Sox, etc. are good examples of navy working and not being trendy. The Chargers are a perfect example of a team that had a great combo (actually two great combos) who just wanted to be "cool" and go navy. Shamefull in my book.

The Lakers floor paint is certainly lavender.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived