Casey Printers signs with the Cheifs

Davey

Acording to tsn Casey Printers is headed to the NFL. MOJO radio in Vancouver is reporting that Printers has signed a three-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Wow this is a big step for him and hope he does well in the NFL.

4kv29i.jpg

Great news for Casey! I got to meat him once and he's a really nice guy.

His agent poisoned him a little and his attitude pretty bad at one point but he is a great guy, awesome QB and I hope is has the most amazing career in the NFL. I hope he Dickenson not lastisticks around but seeing guys like Ricky Ray and Dave ng too long I don't know what sorta career he will have. As long as he is willing to work as hard as he can and be alright with a backup spot (and with the bigger money, he should be happy) and he could stick around.

Best of luck to Casey.

As long as he is willing to work as hard as he can and be alright with a backup spot (and with the bigger money, he should be happy) and he could stick around.

TSN is reporting that the 3 year deal, worth about $1million US, is less than the last offer Casey got from the Lions.

However, I was impressed with the few shots that TSN showed of an interview with Printers. He acted very classy, and refused to say anything remotely negative about the league, the franchise, or the past controversy.

He's a really good player, and hopefully he can build on the path blazed by Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, and others by becoming a successful NFL quarterback after getting his start up north in the greatest football league in the world. ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Tough being the backup after winning MVP, but Dave Dickenson, when healthy, is the better QB.

Printers has a lot of room to grow, though, best of luck to him.

Wasn't Dave Dickenson a scrub backup for the Chargers? The only reason I knew that is from Madden games.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Wasn't Dave Dickenson a scrub backup for the Chargers? The only reason I knew that is from Madden games.

Yeh, he was, but he has had a great CFL career and is now the main man in BC without Printers

TSN is reporting that the 3 year deal, worth about $1million US, is less than the last offer Casey got from the Lions.

However, I was impressed with the few shots that TSN showed of an interview with Printers. He acted very classy, and refused to say anything remotely negative about the league, the franchise, or the past controversy.

And that's what a lot of fans are mad about. If Buono would've signed Printers after the 04 season where Printers was the MVP, he offered $500,000 for a year, but Printers wanted close to a million for a couple of years each. Or at least Ricky Ray numbers, but Buono let Printers play out the contract without an extension. Big mistake on his part, but Casey might be back right aways, if Herm

Edwards doesn't like him either. (I say "either" because he didn't like Ricky Ray and he refered to Ray as "the Canadian guy" and we all know what happened with Ray. He ended right back in the CFL.)

Ok cool. I thought so, just wanted to be sure.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived