AHL alternates

Evan

ALBANY RIVER RATS

this logo was very hard to come up with a jersey idea that flowed and felt right. I had to alter the logo, this is the best I could do

CHICAGO WOLVES

prehaps a little more white could be used in the idea but I thought the yellow supplimented it nicely. And whats a concept without at least a gradient!

HARTFORD WOLFPACK

Porbably my most futuristic idea to date on this project, I dont got much else to say about this one.

HERSHEY BEARS

This logo was alot harder to come up with an idea then I thought. I went simple on the stripes but liked the changing in thichkness. It sorta works with the actaul logo (with the wordmark and all)

HOUSTON AEROS

I am aware that this is their old logo, but I really do like it alot more then what they have now. Its nothing to out of the ordinary but the numbers I think fit quite nicely.

BRIDGEPORT SOUND TIGERS

Very disjointed and edgy. I came up with the numbers as well as the shoulder logo (ehh) Perhaps a little more orange was needed but the two blue is always a neet combo

more to come hopefully

comments?

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Very nice work overall, although your Hartford and Bridgeport jerseys definitely stand out. I especially like your use of the wave pattern for the WolfPack jersey, it certainly fits the AHL third jersey in spirit. The others are a bit plain for my tastes but well-executed overall. I don't know if I like the gradient used for the Wolves third (and that's putting my hatred of the team aside).

Side note/gripe: How could you do a Wolves concept before you do a Milwaukee Admirals concept? :cursing:

QPR%20Sig.png

Nice work. Your Hartford and Bridgeport jerseys are the ones that really stand out and remind me a little of the those 1995 NHL alternates that were supposed to be used, but they aren't as over the top and are actually wearable and presentable to the public. The Wolves jersey is a significant improvement over what they wear now. I also really like the font you used on the Aeros jersey.

I like these. It's nice to see something done with that boring ass Chicago Wolves logo too. I'd like to see a concept for a Portland Pirates alternate, maybe something with the secondary logo (the "P" with the sword going through it).

mainescarf.png

Very well done. I wait in eager anticipation of the Peoria Rivermen (and hopefully the return of red to the team's colors)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived