Devils to get new Arena

KevinMcD

Wel I know Ratner wants to go to Brooklyn but there are people fighting him tooth and nail and James Dolan is helping to lobby the politicans like he did to defeat the Jets Stadium. Will it ever be built and where else could teh Nets go stay at the curmbling Medowlands, they are building some stupid megamall amuzement park there when the arena is demolished.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wel I know Ratner wants to go to Brooklyn but there are people fighting him tooth and nail and James Dolan is helping to lobby the politicans like he did to defeat the Jets Stadium. Will it ever be built and where else could teh Nets go stay at the curmbling Medowlands, they are building some stupid megamall amuzement park there when the arena is demolished.

I don't believe the Nets will move to brooklyn, like stated, there are alot of people fighting this. More people who were again the Jets Stadium proposal. Brooklyn Dodger also tried building a stadium on the same spot where the Nets' want to build their arena at and failed. Ultimatly, I believe the arena will see the same fate as the West Side Stadium and wont be built. I think the Nets realize this and which is whi their in talks with the Meadowlands about extending their lease. Even the Devils offered an invitation for them to move in the Newark Arena which is what I think the Nets should do. Who knows if Ratner will keep the team if the arena plan fails. Probably Not.

Archived