Sean Payton named Saints coach

rainmaker17

I can only be optimistic about Payton...that man made Kerry Collins a legitimate cause.

And I wonder if there actually is a site somewhere that despicts the "family tree" of the NFL coaches. Just with Parcells, there's Payton, Belichick, and from Belichick there's Weis, Crennel, Saban, and Mangini. And probably a number of others.

GR30a5H.png

I can only be optimistic about Payton...that man made Kerry Collins a legitimate cause.

And I wonder if there actually is a site somewhere that despicts the "family tree" of the NFL coaches. Just with Parcells, there's Payton, Belichick, and from Belichick there's Weis, Crennel, Saban, and Mangini. And probably a number of others.

Also with Parcells I believe there is Tom Coughlin and Al Groh at Virginia. I know Wies was an original hire of Parcells it was Parcells who made Weiss the OC with the Jets. Same thing with Crennel I think. When Bellichek went off to the Patriots he took pretty much the entire coaching staff with him. A great what if would be if Parcells never resigned as coach of the Jets and Bellichek just went to the Patriots from DC instead of Being Jets Head Coach for a day. Would the Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls without most of that staff there.

Archived