Ccm heritage jerseys

uniformity

I was checking some of the new CCM heritage jerseys at http://www.icejerseys.com and cant believe how bad their heritage program is getting.

check this out.

http://www.icejerseys.com/vintage_chicago_blackhawks.php

they actually added an extra black stripe to the blackhawks 1967 uni!

the canucks, north stars, flyers, blues and KC scouts, oakland seals, are way off too.

Do they make any attempt to get the colours or stripe widths right on this stuff? They obviously dont use actual gameworn jerseys for reference.

Actually, aside from that extra black stripe on the Blackhawks jersey and the collar on the 1967 white Flyers jersey, the rest of ones you listed look extremely accurate! (pending the accuracy of NHLuniforms.com)  The colors look slightly off, but I think it's just the lighting.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Ive seen most of the replicas (and originals) in person. Its not just the lighting.

CCM probably made some of these unis darker and didnt get all the details right because of production costs. I think they tried to modernize the colours on a few for marketing reasons as well.

The canucks original 72 unis for instance were a lot lighter. Im sure they updated the colours on purpose.

The flyers unis are way off as well. The white shoulder stripes on the 74' originals were made of straight lines. The clean parobolic lines didnt show up until the 80's.

check out http://www.dropthepucks.com for comparison. they have a good collection of authentic game worn unis

Mitchell and Ness replicas are generally very accurate as well.

I've now compared them to the ones on Dropthepucks.com, and beyond the two flaws I mentioned, and that the colors look darker, they still look very accurate. The striping is perfect (even the Flyers 74 jersey, which has and ever-so-slight arch to it, not a bent line.)

Any flaws in them though would only be noticed by extreme perfectionists. I'd still buy them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

This should be added to the TFAQ, but here goes again:

The NHL does NOT own the Hartford Whalers name, colors, and logos. The State of Connecticut does, as part of the team's departure agreement in 1997.

Because of this, you'll NEVER see an NHL Whalers jersey made by anybody. You can get the WHA togs, but you need to know where to look (try here).  :;):

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

There's a few mistakes. One being, that while the Blues original jerseys had a lot of minor changes every few years, the shoulders shown on the 67 are in the cut of their current shoulders, when in actuallity they were square or rounded, I don't know which off hand.

Anyway, there's a simple solution to the Blackhawks thing. Buy a current red jersey. They look almost exactly the same.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived