Olympique Lyon Jersey

Thierry Henry

Hey....

I've been looking for a site to get either the red away jersey or the navy Champions League home jersey of Lyon customized. I usually get these jerseys from subsidesports.com, but they're out of stock there.

I wondering if anyone knew where I can either get one of those two customized, or with JUNINHO 8 on the back.

Thanks.

thetable1gh.png

GO ARSENAL!

GO RED SOX!

Gloryhunter :P

nah man, I just want a Juninho jersey, and I like the Lyon kits.

And gordie_delini and Beantown77:

Great sites I didn't know about that I most likely will use in the future, but none have the kits I'm looking for. I can almost definately get them from the official Lyon site, but, sadly, the shipping is really high. Really. To clear up any confusion, these are the jerseys I'm looking for:

OlyLyonASS0506.gif

OR

OlyLyon3rdEuroSS0506.gif

thetable1gh.png

GO ARSENAL!

GO RED SOX!

soccerplus.net can customize a jersey you already have. they're in Los Angeles and have printing for nearly every team and manufacturer out there. I've bought a couple of jerseys from there, and the guy is really, really good. So if you just want printing added to your shirt, send it there.

As for the jersey itself, well, most of the time you really can't get European competition jerseys - they're extremely rare and most often more expensive, unless you get it direct from the club.

OD_Signature.jpg

soccerplus.net can customize a jersey you already have. they're in Los Angeles and have printing for nearly every team and manufacturer out there. I've bought a couple of jerseys from there, and the guy is really, really good. So if you just want printing added to your shirt, send it there.

As for the jersey itself, well, most of the time you really can't get European competition jerseys - they're extremely rare and most often more expensive, unless you get it direct from the club.

As will the Onion Bag.

They do a great job, as I and my firends have had numerous kits customized by them.

Archived