Nike Swift Olmypic Jerseys

philly97flyer

im always open for new age design but these are pretty bad.  I hope nobody in the NHL ever adopts any of these templates.

Well, the Olympic jerseys are Nike and the NHL is being outfitted by Reebok, so you can probably count on them doing something different. Perhaps horrible, but in their own special way. :evil:

i have no problem with nike and RBK being involved but i at least expected a more imaginative template design than what is presented. they look like they were designed by a corporate executive on a island in tahiti that has never seen a single hockey game. if not that they outsourced the design team to a third world country and they did the design for pennies on the dollar. i can not see how a designer that watches hockey could come up with something so unimaginative.

i understand the need to want a fresh new design but if this is the best they could do, why not do a visit to sportslogos.net and look at the concepts on the board and contact some of the designers here and have them to do some concepts.

i don't want to get political, but this typifies the growing disconnect between the corporate world and the average person. THe template itself shows the disconnect with the fans. <_<

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• LMU locked this topic
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived