Football Jersey Fonts

BaltimoreFan

I was looking to make a T-Shirt for the Super Bowl (I'm sorry if you have read all of my other posts, you may be sick of hearing me repeat this). I wanted it to look somewhat authenitic. So I had a question? About how big is the font on NFL (Seahawks to be specific) jerseys for the player's name? Also about how big are the Seahawk logos on the sleeves of the Seahawks jerseys? Approximate numbers are fine. They don't need to be exact, I just want my T-shirt to look very similar to the actual jerseys. Thanks.

generally, torso numbers on NFL jerseys are 10" tall on front, 12" on the back (the absolute minimum measurements are 8" tall, 4" wide IIRC). TV numbers are generally 4" tall. the letters for the player name are 3" tall. I'm guessing the seahawk on the sleeves is about 4-6" long. far as its height, no way that thing's even 2"

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

generally, torso numbers on NFL jerseys are 10" tall on front, 12" on the back (the absolute minimum measurements are 8" tall, 4" wide IIRC). TV numbers are generally 4" tall. the letters for the player name are 3" tall. I'm guessing the seahawk on the sleeves is about 4-6" long. far as its height, no way that thing's even 2"

Yes, that is the standard measurements for jersey numbers. However, there are quite a few teams that do not follow those measurements. For example, the Redskins have 11" front numbers, 13" back numbers, and 5" sleeve numbers.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived