Hoboken Drifters

Shumway

Well, this is my newest project. It took me about 4 hours to do this, and alternates/uniforms are probably on the way.

Drifters.png

C&C appreciated, especially in these areas:

- Are the colors alright? Right now, they're brown, red, and black

- Is Drifters a good name? Other possibilities include Bums(bleh), Vagabonds, Hobos, Beggars, Freight-Hoppers, I refuse to use Rod-Riders(another synonym for Hobo) for obvious reasons.

-Is shading necessary?

For a drifter, he's got a full set of perfectly straight, white as hell teeth. We should all be so fortunate.

Why Hoboken? It's not such a bad place...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

For a drifter, he's got a full set of perfectly straight, white as hell teeth.  We should all be so fortunate.

Why Hoboken?  It's not such a bad place...

Hoboken just came to mind since "Hobo" is in the name. I couldn't think of an appropriate city to put for it. You make a good point about the teeth...I'll hafta mess around with them.

Here's my changes:

-Changed the city to Cincinnati. I did some research. Cincy is the location of the first Hobo union...who knew?

- Ugli-fied his teeth

- Changed the font for the city

- Alt Logo

Revised Primary:

Drifter2.png

New Alt:

BumsAlt.png

More C&C please

Here's my changes:

-Changed the city to Cincinnati. I did some research. Cincy is the location of the first Hobo union...who knew?

Revised Primary:

Drifter2.png

New Alt:

BumsAlt.png

More C&C please

Strange enough I never knew that

Either city I like the concept!

Signature intentionally left blank

Archived