Devils vs Islanders 2/11/06

NJTank

Nice pics Tank. I see it was Bill Murray day. :D

It's also good to see Bud Light advertisements on the Zamboni that's the way it should be. In Tampa they dress the Zamboni up like a shopping cart and have kids on them. It's just not right Zambonies need to have beer ads on them!

Nice pics. I caught a little of it on radio this afternoon, I stopped after it was 2-1 Islanders.

You either had good seats, or a camera with a good zoom :) I like the fight shots. Usually the teams go near their benches to watch, I haven't seen a team all go to the blue line.

Although the lighting must have reeked havoc on the pictures, since most of them are yellowed. You should check your settings, many cameras can be adjusted to compensate for fluorescent and mercury lighting.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

in the broduer after goal picture what is on the ice behind the net?

It's a number "4" painted on the ice behind both goals. A leftover from Scott Stevens Night when they retired his jersey. It'll probably be there for a few more weeks... until it's Ken Daneyko Night and his #3 gets hung in the rafters.

I never realized that the banners at CAA aren't double-sided, which is a shame, because from where Tank was sitting, you can't read them.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

in the broduer after goal picture what is on the ice behind the net?

It's a number "4" painted on the ice behind both goals. A leftover from Scott Stevens Night when they retired his jersey. It'll probably be there for a few more weeks... until it's Ken Daneyko Night and his #3 gets hung in the rafters.

I never realized that the banners at CAA aren't double-sided, which is a shame, because from where Tank was sitting, you can't read them.

Well up until this year the Banners were up against a red background so there was no need to have them double sided. The Stevens one is double sided.

Here's a pic on what I was talking about.

4229-banners.jpg

Well up until this year the Banners were up against a red background so there was no need to have them double sided. The Stevens one is double sided.

Here's a pic on what I was talking about.

4229-banners.jpg

That's right, they were. I should've noticed that.

BTW, looks to be about time to run the '94-'95 banner in the laundry, what say?

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived