detroit tigers orange

buckeyes

I see your thought process on this, tigers are orange, therefore, the Detroit Tigers should be orange. Well.....no. The Tigers should keep their color scheme, it's very classy. Also, your pseudo-vest one piece looks very awkward. I know you just filled it in with orange in paint, but I mean come on, at the very least make it a vest or not. BTW, no team in MLB has the faric where the buttons are colored in, and theres a reason why.

Some tigers are white w/ no orange though. So even the old scheme works.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

It's a little small, but right away I can tell you there's a lot left to be desired.

Colored sleeves on white jerseys... ugh.

Colored button area on white jerseys... ugh again.

Beltloops that are a different color than the pants... ugh once more.

Mostly white logo on orange cap... yikes.

Restricting navy to as little as possible... leaves the concept lacking - white and a light color aren't enough.

I commend the effort, but the results come up short IMO. Keep at it.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's a little small, but right away I can tell you there's a lot left to be desired.

Colored sleeves on white jerseys... ugh.

Colored button area on white jerseys... ugh again.

Beltloops that are a different color than the pants... ugh once more.

Mostly white logo on orange cap... yikes.

Restricting navy to as little as possible... leaves the concept lacking - white and a light color aren't enough.

I commend the effort, but the results come up short IMO. Keep at it.

so basically vitamin you're saying Softball Uniforms. I like your idea, but it just lacks in color, all I see is orange popsicle. You can barely make out the Old English D on the hat even if you could see it and there is not even a trace of navy in the concept. My opinion, take out the orange in the sleeves add more navy and find more ways to add orange without making it look like an eyesore

i am gonna try to do some more of different sports. i have been messing around with paint and templates for awhile i just thought i would post to see what everybody thought. next time i'll try for some more detail and a larger picture.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

detroittigers_retrotigerpitcher.jpg

I love ORANGE - but I love the traditional Detroit Unis!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

so basically vitamin you're saying Softball Uniforms.

That's not fair to softball uniforms. Ever see Jennie Finch in her uniform? Nothing gaudy or contrast-colored about that... :therock:

I'm saying more like a misguided attempt at a tribute to something. I know a few Negro League teams colored in the button area to contrast the rest of the jerseys, but it hasn't been done in MLB since 1935. The Browns wore very narrowly-spaced triple-stripe piping during World War II on either side of their zippers, but since the Indians dumped the colored button area in 1935, it has not been seen in MLB, and only 3 other teams had used the element at some point.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived