USA HOCKEY CONCEPT

Maz

Middle of the road on this one.

It's an upgrade from what they're wearing, but so is what I took to the curb in my trash can this morning.

That said, I like these. I'd like them more if I saw:

1. Outlines around the crest. The blue and white sweaters swallow up the wordmark and white stripe, respectively.

2. No uppercase/lowercase player names. Here... or anywhere, ever.

3. Sleeve numbers.

That'd be enough for me...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It's a good start. What Vitamin D said would definitely improve thse(especially outlining the crest, or using white "USA" on the dark jersey and outlining the red on the flag.

Some sleeve stripes might help as well, ones similar to the stripes on the hem. Speaking about the hem stripes, I think white on the bottom, then red on top might work better, and then blue on the bottom, red on top on the white jerseys.

The red shoulders on the blue jersey aren't doing much for me. I think either outlining them in white or just ditching them would be an improvement. Another thought, maybe try to put a star on the shoulders of the jerseys, a la the 1980 jerseys.

Most of all, capitalize the name on the back.

Archived