Jets

black_gold_capone

Ill be more incitive.....if thats the word

I was watchin the news and they said that the NY Jets released Ty Law and Jay Fielder. They were or already have restructed Curtis Martin's contract.

Ty Law was overated but he's still very good just not worth the money he thinks. I could see him with the Chiefs next year with of course lower pay.

Jay Fielder, I think this means Chad Pennington will stay because they will need a veteran QB and who else wants to see Vinny back?

Curtis Martin....great player, class act, future hall of famer but he should hang it up after next year.

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

Yea I don't know what the heck the Jets are thinking by releasing Fiedler when you have Chad "I always suffer season-ending injuries" Pennington. This is a huge step backwards, and with Pennington not accepting the Jets' pay-cut request, it's looking like they may have to draft a QB in the 1st round. Puzzling move.....

espnsig.gif

Jay Fielder, I think this means Chad Pennington will stay because they will need a veteran QB and who else wants to see Vinny back?

I was thinking the Jets could trade the #4 pick along with John Abraham to New Orleans for the #2 pick to draft USC quarterback Matt Leinart. :D

6uXNWAo.png

I had heard Ty Law state that he was interested in resigning with the Patriots to finish out his career. Given the sorry state of their secondary they might need all the help they can get.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived