"Speedy's" Hurricane

maz

Its been talked about for a couple days now. The U.S. aireals skiier's signature move the "Hurricane"

Its the highest degree of difficulty you can have.

They say it'll get him the gold, garunteed, if he gets it.

So, what do you guys think?

oBIgzrL.png

He didnt win and I actually have not heard uch of it unless it was NBC and they hyped Bode Miller to death too.

well lets see all of the people NBC hyped this olypmics in there commericals:

Michelle Kwan: Pulled out after re-injuring her groin

Jeremey Bloom: Placed 5th no medal

Bodie Miller: 0 for 4 so far in his events a 5th a DNF a 6th and a DQ

Applo Ohno: semis in the 1500 where he slipped and did not advance and only a bronze in the 1000

Lindsey Jacobellis: Do i really need to explain that

Do i dare say maybe a curse????

He didnt win and I actually have not heard uch of it unless it was NBC and they hyped Bode Miller to death too.

Applo Ohno: semis in the 1500 where he slipped and did not advance and only a bronze in the 1000

How about the CBC, TSN, Sportsnet, and every damn Canadian media outlet:

Mens Hockey Winning The Gold Again

^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I noticed that too NBC is a joke too bad the stars of the Olympics cant be the ones who win it and now we must hype everyone. NBC deserves the raitings face plant they are taking.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Was she really hyped up before the Olympics? I didn't know she was on the MasterCard commercial until somebody mentioned it on radio.

I think NBC is hyping up every American participant a day or two in advance so people will watch at night. After all, how many people give a rat's ass about some Eastern European cross-country skier......

He did it but had a bad landing.

5th place.

Oh well, he gave it a try.

Did you see the scores? They were BS.

The judges gave him like,

6.0 5.8 6.3 5.5 6.0 5.9 1.8 1.5

And the two they threw out were a 5 and a 6, but kept the two 1s? Thats utter garbage. Number one, how can the scroes differ THAT much between judges? Two, the sytem where they throw out random scores is killing people. They have to stop it. It doesn't provide a fair outcome. Yale Professor says voting system is severely flawed.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

5th place.

And the two they threw out were a 5 and a 6, but kept the two 1s? Thats utter garbage. Number one, how can the scroes differ THAT much between judges? Two, the sytem where they throw out random scores is killing people. They have to stop it. It doesn't provide a fair outcome. Yale Professor says voting system is severely flawed.

I think the landing scores are seperate and are only out of 2.5 or something like that.

5th place.

I think the landing scores are seperate and are only out of 2.5 or something like that.

u are correct on that landing scores are different

Archived