USA HOckey Concept

steiny_ramone

I'm not about to jump on the swift template bandwagon. I have sent too many angry emails to nike regarding the swift jerseys to start making swift concepts. With that out of the way, this is the concept. It is loosely based on the 2005 world championship jersey. In the other forum, people complained that USA's white helmet on their blue jersey looks out of place, but with a blue helmet, USA would look too monochrome. Too eliminate that problem, I have brought back red pants. C+C please

usa.png

I have sent too many angry emails to nike regarding the swift jerseys to start making swift concepts.

Oh my god...why?

because the jerseys for every country look exactly the same

I like these a lot. The simplicity is stellar. Two suggestions: Make the shoulder numbers' outlines match the outlines of the big numbers. Also, I think the blue jersey might look better with the red and white stripes reversed.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I have sent too many angry emails to nike regarding the swift jerseys to start making swift concepts.

Oh my god...why?

I dunno, it just seems funny that of ALL the things wrong in the world to get up in arms about enough to write in to someone, writing about hockey jerseys just seems kinda, well, you know...

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Oh my god...why?

I dunno, it just seems funny that of ALL the things wrong in the world to get up in arms about enough to write in to someone, writing about hockey jerseys just seems kinda, well, you know...

This message board is in place for people like us to complain about things like this. It may not be a serious matter in the grand scheme of the world, but is it our choice to spend our free time coming here to complain about it. You seem to forget this.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Oh my god...why?

This message board is in place for people like us to complain about things like this. It may not be a serious matter in the grand scheme of the world, but is it our choice to spend our free time coming here to complain about it. You seem to forget this.

I didn't forget it. I know this. It's just, darn, I hope you have enough free time that you can do something trivial and meaningless like that AND good, important things with your time.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

Oh my god...why?

I didn't forget it. I know this. It's just, darn, I hope you have enough free time that you can do something trivial and meaningless like that AND good, important things with your time.

no worries there johnny. Truth be told, I sent ONE email to them. One is too many beacuse nike should have figured out the public opinion on the jerseys before they made them. Don't go thinking I spend all my time worrying about jerseys, without giving a damn about the rest of the world

I personally hate the swift template. It kills any chance of unique design and i will not spend a penny on the new swifties.

i like your concept at hand. in fact you could substitute the usa logo for the winnipeg jets logo and you would have a nice Jets concept.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I like these a lot.  The simplicity is stellar.  Two suggestions:  Make the shoulder numbers' outlines match the outlines of the big numbers.  Also, I think the blue jersey might look better with the red and white stripes reversed.

like this?

05usa.png

Archived