Playoffs Logos for NBA

tohasbo

• 1 month later...

Well forget about LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dirk Nowitzki and Vince Carter. There's aboslutely no way these teams would have made the playoffs without the likes of Cub Cadet, Countrywide, La Bamba and Westminster on their Bench.

I hate corporate America.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Well forget about LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Dirk Nowitzki and Vince Carter. There's aboslutely no way these teams would have made the playoffs without the likes of Cub Cadet, Countrywide, La Bamba and Westminster on their Bench.

I hate corporate America.

Speaking of that, for some reason, AT&T Park grinds my gears. I mean, when you've had Pacific Bell Park and SBC Park already, do you expect people to refer to it as AT&T Park? When you're AT&T, do you really NEED to have naming rights to the place? Is this increasing brand visibility for AT&T? It's AT and freakin' T. You're wasting your money. Back out of this one and just let them call it San Francisco Park or something.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

Washington Wizards (you can see most of the entire logo): playoffs06_125.jpg

Any word on if the Wizards broke out with "Making the Playoffs" T-shirts like they did last year for winning just a first round series?! <_<

6uXNWAo.png

Archived