New England Patriots Concept

Coast2CoastAM2006

a third concept with a few more changes as suggested by everyone.

I went with a blue facemask and white socks with blue-silver-red stripes for the home and red sock with silver-blue-white stripes. I recolored the hat logo on the home and way to red. Went with red numbers with blue and silver borders on the numbers. Thickened the shoulder stripes even more.

NewEnglandPatriots-ConceptIII.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Still not sold on the red pants, but everything else is getting better and better. Nicely done.

The only thing really jumping out at me now are the collars. The collars don't match the shoulder stripes, which looks a little inconsistent. Also, the navy jersey has a predominantly navy collar, while the red and white jerseys have more contrast in their collars, and they stand out a little more. You could probably standardize this a little bit and call this done, because it's pretty solid as it is.

Good God that is a lot of sigs.

Good Lawd those sigs are overkill. 5 gigantic banners is insanity. And for a one-line response no less. This is exactly why people turn off banners and push for legislation around here... just a thought. :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Lose Pat Patriot and put the tricorner back on the helmets. Why are there hats on shoulders? Hats go on heads (unless you live in Rand McNally), and it'd be cool for the Patriots to be like the Vikings, Eagles, and Rams in that they have a distinct helmet design other than the primary.

If you really want to "let's get every era in here," go back to those cool drop-shadow italic numbers from the late 90s

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I just want to say this was probably the funnest concept i have done. I really enjoyed everyones critique on how to make it better. It really went along way in helping to make it much better than originally posted.

Interestingly enough i really don't have an emotional attachment to the pats one way or another but I really enjoyed working on this concept.

so thanks to all that contributed.

(sorry if i'm sounding like im post whoring by making this post)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived