Gonzaga Football Concept

sc49erfan15

I'm home on Spring Break, March Madness is approaching and I'm bored, so I decided to resurrect a project that I started a few months ago: Designing football concepts for successful mid-major college basketball teams that don't have football teams. I started with my school, Winthrop, and added Creighton, Marquette, and Vermont soon after. I really wanted to continue further, but I got busy...with...school-related things. :D

But anywho, my old concepts can be seen here: Winthrop, Creighton, Vermont, and Marquette

And finally, here's the newest addition to the mix, Gonzaga, as much as I despise them for taking Winthrop out last year:

GonzagaFootball3.png

Notes:

-I figured they'd go with something a little more modern, but I tried to make it as tasteful as possible. All I could let myself do was Nike's sleeve/shoulder piping.

-Same number font as the basketball jerseys.

-Red alternate, I think the basketball team has one, but I'm not sure. I didn't want to go monochrome blue, but I made an all-white alternate, because I love all-white.

-No sock stripes, as much as I like them. They just wouldn't have worked. I thought about vertical stripes as an extention of the pants stripes, but quickly scrapped that.

And that's about it, as always, C&C is much appreciated, and if anyone would like to C&C the earlier concepts, that's very much welcome as well. Thanks! More might come soon.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The small post makes it difficult to see the detail, however from this point they look nice. I like the blue unis best. Simple and Clean, I like 'em.

:D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The small post makes it difficult to see the detail, however from this point they look nice.  I like the blue unis best.  Simple and Clean, I like 'em.

:D

Yep, trying to fix that right now. C&C is greatly appreciated though, thanks!

no, and i dont think any of the colleges he has done do, thats why hes making fictional what if concepts... If I'm right. Looks sharp.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I'm home on Spring Break, March Madness is approaching and I'm bored,

My god, man, go talk to girls and get loaded and have sex. Don't make fake uniforms!

The key word in that sentence is "home" on Spring Break. I'd love to be somewhere fun and exciting right now (my roommate's in Mexico), but that involves money...which I don't have. :cry: About all I can muster up is a trip to Greensboro, NC to watch Winthrop play their first-round game against Tennessee. Which should be fun, but...yeah. Not exactly the best Spring Break. Unless Winthrop wins, of course.

NW: No, they don't, and that's the whole point of the project.

lilgump: Much appreciated, thanks.

Archived