Las Vegas Jacks

TTaylor44

Here is another team that I made up in class one day.

Jacks.jpg

I would probably use this for a Baseball Team, Just because I think that the logo may be a bit much for a full logo on a hockey jersey or football helmet, so i think that the small logo on a baseball cap would be best.

And Yes I know that a football helmet logo really isn't that big, well for most teams that is.

I feel like you could stylize the flame to do something negative-space like.

The fact that you use an Ace and a Spade in the wordmark makes me think that the team would more appropriately be called the Spades. I see you're working for "Blackjack" there, so I don't know what to tell you exactly.

S'all up to you.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Is a good concept. Spruce up the flames, and Make the Jack a guy with baseball stuff instead of the classic card logo.

Team colors = red, black, white, minor use of yellow.

I think you've got something here.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

At first glance, I read the spade as an "O" - thus, "LAS VEGAS JOCKS". You may want to add something to the spade to reaffirm it's an A to eliminate any confusion (naming a team "JOCKS" wouldn't be a good choice but not entirely impossible either).

I actually see this as a great choice for a hockey team, moreso than a baseball team. Embroidering the details of a playing card - especially a face card - would be very hard shrunk down on a baseball cap.

If a soccer team can't name itself 1836 because it was at once a good year for founding the city of Houston but simultaneously a bad year for Mexico losing Texas, there's zero chance of a team being allowed to be named the Spades. Sorry 2R2L...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I see what you mean about the embroidery issue. I didn't think about that.

I will see what I can do about making the Jack more hockey or more baseball like, I'll probly do both. I'll re-post them when I get a chance to change them.

Also I'll try to make the spade look more like an A.

Thanks for the C&C guys.

Archived