Silicon Valley Gigabytes uniform assistance

Puckguy14

SAN JOSE - Today the Silicon Valley Gigabytes come home to a new beginning. Also a new logo. The team unveils its new logos, new colors.

gigabytes.gif

The team retains the city's suddenly traditional color, Deep Pacific Teal, while adding, dark charcoal, graphite, shimmering gray, light graphite. Uniforms will be unveiled once the owner and fellow members of the CCSLC can assist on the final design for the home jersey. I need help with the script and which striping combo I should use. Teal with black or Black with teal?

giguni.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I'd use the shirt on the right with the script on the lower right. I think it needs a slightly stronger black outline, but I like how it looks with the black outline on the inside of the gray outline.

Terrific cap logo. Really sharp.

What is the alt logo all about? It looks like a shark just ate the Padres logo inside a Trivial Pursuit playing piece. I'm not quite getting it or the association with "Gigabytes." Reminds me of the Cyber Rays.

Also, the name raises the question of inflation. Will you have to upgrade to the "Terabytes" in a few years? On the other hand, excellent opportunity for tie-in minor-league teams "Megabytes" (triple-A), "Kilobytes" (double-A), "Bytes" (single-A), and "Bits" (rookie). You'd need to put the teams in Redmond, WA, Austin, TX, Cupertino, CA, and maybe Fairfax, VA.

20082614447.png

I'm with you on this, BallWonk - the right-hand jersey and the lower-right wordmark really do it for me. Plus, you can't be accused of downplaying the signature team color (the teal) that way - it looks like the other options, to me, over-emphasize the black.

Any idea on the road jersey, Puckguy?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

this is a fantastic package...really unique and well done - i'm going to be somewhat a voice of dissension, though - i like the upper right script - i think the thicker black outline makes it pop more - the black scripts are a little to "literal" as computer chips, while the teal scripts make it a bit more subtle...it's still there, it just doesn't hit you over the head - either jersey works for me, though neither strike me as a very traditional baseball jersey (which probably isn't your goal :)) - really nice, though

jldesigns404eo.png

road jersey will be the teal shoulders with a teal-like grey. the roads will have "Silicon Valley" in likely teal. im not sure yet.

Votes so far:

Left (Black shoulders with teal tips): 2

Right(Teal shoulders with black tips): 1

Top Left: 0

Top Right: 1

Lower Left: 0

Lower Right: 3

Come on guys! Help me out!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

road jersey will be the teal shoulders with a teal-like grey.  the roads will have "Silicon Valley" in likely teal.  im not sure yet. 

Votes so far:

Left (Black shoulders with teal tips): 2

Right(Teal shoulders with black tips): 1

Top Left: 0

Top Right: 1

Lower Left: 0

Lower Right: 3

Come on guys!  Help me out!

You forgot to count Ryan B06's post. With Phayze, it now stands at:

Jersey

Left: 2

Right: 3