Gooden in Jail faces 5 years

NJTank

Its time Dwight does some time no more Probaation no more chances, Darryl did some tiem and now he seems to be on the right track, maybe this is what Gooden needs too.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That is terribly sad for Dwight Gooden...he was one of the most raw-talent pitchers I have ever seen. A well earned 24-4 record (1.53! ERA and 260+ Ks) in 1985...that was one of the best seasons a pitcher has ever had.

Scary what the nose-candy does to people...I heard someone at Shea yell, "WATCH OUT...HE'LL SNORT THE FOUL LINE!!!!" when he was coming onto the field one time...that definitely got his attention.

SB40terribletowel.jpg6220steelers.jpglicense_thum.jpg

That is terribly sad for Dwight Gooden...he was one of the most raw-talent pitchers I have ever seen. A well earned 24-4 record (1.53! ERA and 260+ Ks) in 1985...that was one of the best seasons a pitcher has ever had.

Scary what the nose-candy does to people...I heard someone at Shea yell, "WATCH OUT...HE'LL SNORT THE FOUL LINE!!!!" when he was coming onto the field one time...that definitely got his attention.

yup this is the bottom. probation for him is a joke. PS, like that yellow steeler helmet! hmmmmm....

Both Gooden and Straw had so much talent when they came up that they could have had HOF careers but for the drugs. I'll never forget my Dad having to explain to me while we were at the game why Gooden didn't pitch Opening Day in 1987 because he was in rehab.

yup this is the bottom.

It's BEEN the bottom for 22 years now. Some people are beyond helping. Dwight Gooden and Darryl Strawberry are two such people. I feel sorry for the people who have been tricked a dozen times into thinking that Dwight and Darryl could reform themselves.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Archived