Houston Astros Special Event Logo

tohasbo

im_logo_250x241.jpg

Interesting...

ASTROS IN ACTION FOUNDATION

2nd ANNUAL LEADOFF LUNCHEON

Presented by Minute Maid

Through the strength of the National Pastime, we will enhance the quality of life in our community

through educational, health and spiritual endeavors.

FACT SHEET

WHEN: Friday, April 7, 2006 - 11:30 a.m. Luncheon

WHERE: Minute Maid Park - Union Station Lobby

WHAT: The Astros in Action Foundation 2nd Annual Leadoff Luncheon

WHO: National League Champion Houston Astros, and Special Guest, James Denton of Desperate Housewives

WHY: Proceeds to benefit the Astros In Action Foundation and Autism Awareness.

THE LUNCHEON:

VIP Reception * Mingle with the Players and Special Guests * Silent Auction

SEATING IS LIMITED AND WILL BE HONORED IN ORDER RECEIVED

TICKETS

$200 Each

Sponsorships Include:

$2,000 Table of 10

$5,000 Field Level - Table of 10, (5) VIP Reception tickets

$10,000 Club Level - Table of 10, (10) VIP Reception tickets, (1) autographed Jersey, (4) autographed balls

$15,000 Suite Level, - Table of 10, (10)VIP Reception tickets, Astros Suite for a game, (2) autographed jerseys, (10) autographed balls

Seating is limited, so make your reservation today. Proceeds benefit the Astros in Action Foundation supporting Autism Awareness. For more information, call (713)781-0053.

Seems like it would be "enjoyable" to go to.

Given that the word "inaction" means "doing nothing", I would not name my charitable organization the "In Action Foundation." It would be like the United Nations creating a democracy-promoting body called the "UN Democratic Organization". You've gotta consider the homonyms.

20082614447.png

Given that the word "inaction" means "doing nothing", I would not name my charitable organization the "In Action Foundation." It would be like the United Nations creating a democracy-promoting body called the "UN Democratic Organization". You've gotta consider the homonyms.

That naming is intentional, to honor their offensive showing in the last 15 innings in the World Series. ;)

Sadly when the UN is involved UN democratic is usually the result. But tahst a whole nother story.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Maybe one of its fundraisers could be a raffle to win a Chevy Nova.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Why to make fun of a program that helps out the community, last I check on the Sox Website they don't even have any thing planned for the community for 2006 yet.

I wasn't making fun of the program, I was making fun of the 'Stros inability to hit with RISP.

Archived