Duke ESPNU commercial

HatManTC

my buddy is looking to add the Duke ESPNU commerical where the guy was cutting out the UNC articles from the newspaper and made a pinata of the UNC Ram. then takes the pinata and has his kid beat the mess out of it, while wearing his duke hoodie

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

my buddy is looking to add the Duke ESPNU commerical where the guy was cutting out the UNC articles from the newspaper and made a pinata of the UNC Ram. then takes the pinata and has his kid beat the mess out of it, while wearing his duke hoodie

I hope such filth is never shown in this country again, and it is flung into the fiery depths of hell for all eternity.

:D

(DUCK FOOK.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

my buddy is looking to add the Duke ESPNU commerical where the guy was cutting out the UNC articles from the newspaper and made a pinata of the UNC Ram. then takes the pinata and has his kid beat the mess out of it, while wearing his dukeĀ  hoodie

I hope such filth is never shown in this country again, and it is flung into the fiery depths of hell for all eternity.

That commercial was horrible. No wonder no one has it

GO UNC! Beat Murray State

DRew

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

my buddy is looking to add the Duke ESPNU commerical where the guy was cutting out the UNC articles from the newspaper and made a pinata of the UNC Ram. then takes the pinata and has his kid beat the mess out of it, while wearing his dukeĀ  hoodie

(Go to Hell Carolina.)

wait.... Isn't the man who led your team to 3 consecutive state titles going to Duke?

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

wait.... Isn't the man who led your team to 3 consecutive state titles going to Duke?

Yup. But it's not like I had any hand in his choice.

The way I see it, if he wants to go to a school that has produced a string of underachieving big men in the NBA, that's his prerogative. If he were a foot shorter, I'd understand his motive - he'd be looking for a lifetime career as a Duke assistant coach/hug giver. But rather than aspire to greatness, he's looking to get in line with luminaries like Ferry (a #2 pick who fizzled), Laettner (for God's sake, he was the collegian chosen for the Dream Team... 1 All-Star game and he led his teams to a whopping 45 playoff games), Cherokee Parks, Eric Meek, Greg Newton, Taymon Domzalski, Matt Christensen, Nick Horvath and Shavlik Randolph; we'll add Shelden Williams to this list once he flops out of the NBA.

(Yes, I left out Elton Brand, because he was smart enough to leave Durham after 2 years before Coach K could :censored: his game up. He also had more God-given ability than the others on this list.)

Oh well... Zoubek's salvation lies 8 miles down the road, where a program once made Kevin Salvadori a lottery pick and got NBA careers out of stiff like Serge Zwikker and Matt Wenstrom simply by being tall and developing a marginal game in the post. :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived