Eagles Linebacker Arrested

Cujo

Philadelphia Eagles linebacker, Dhani Jones was arrested outside a South Beach Club for allegedly refusing to stop dancing. A police spokesman says he refused orders to get out of the street. So they arrested him for failure to obey a lawful command.

Okay, I knew this guy was a little on the crazy-side for wearing bow-ties and the sort ... but this is insane.

Arrested and taken in for going Footloose in the streets? His moves must have been pretty bad if the cops actually had to slap cuffs on him to finally get the man to stop. Wow. :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

I just hope he wasn't out in the middle of traffic doing that asinine and contrived "air guitar" routine he does after every frickin' tackle he makes. I don't know what to make of this; Dhani seems to be a pretty smart guy, and maybe he was just caught up in his moment and lost track of where he was.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This dumb they will get fines and nothing else, and if they were not bothering any one they shpuld not even get that. Seesh.

I think police originally responded because he was holding up traffic.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived