Farewell to the Mooterus

ColeJ

Stupid question: where did the name 'mooterus' come from?? :therock:

Have you looked at the logo?

The Stars will have to do away with the star outline on their sweater because it won't fit the slimmer jersey.

While watching the Rangers/Flyers game the other night I wondered if "RANGERS" will be able to fit on the slimmer jerseys. That made me think of other teams. What about Atlanta, because of their sleeves, or Colorado who has a similar template to the Stars. The Kings have "LOS ANGELES" at the bottom of their jerseys, which wouldn't be visible at all if the jerseys are going to be tucked in.

Well RANGERS fit on their practice Jersey which it more form fitting. I will assume the jersey's will be untucked as that is the reason why the GM's rejected them for next year to begin with.

Did you notice that the cowards at the Dallas Morning News declined to use the term "mooterus" in the article? That's weak. All of the fans and sports talk shows refer to it as the mooterus jersey, so why can't the newspaper?

The Ticket had no problem refering to them as mooterus.

This is the first I've heard of the Stars getting new uniforms next season. I just hope they keep the same colors. I love the uniqueness of the green, black aand gold.

rangersCBSig.gif

Archived